New Hampshire Women’s Foundation posts open positions at our organization as well as other openings women in the Granite State might want to know about.
The New Hampshire Women’s Foundation is seeking interns whose values align with our mission and who have demonstrated commitment to issues affecting New Hampshire women and girls. Our interns participate meaningfully in all areas of the foundation’s work, including grants, research, advocacy, communications, development, events, and administration. They are a tremendous support to our team!
- Responsibilities vary based on the intern’s education and experience. Applicants will have the opportunity to specify which work they are particularly interested in, along with their related skills and experience.
- Like all foundation staff, interns will handle administrative projects as part of their responsibilities, including tasks such as scanning, copying, data entry, and preparing mailings.
An Ideal Candidate Must:
- Possess strong academic credentials; we consider applications from high school, college, and graduate students
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess self-discipline and have time management skills necessary to work on multiple projects
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel; additional technical skills are desirable
- Be energetic and enthusiastic about the foundation’s mission
Our internships are unpaid. We strongly encourage using this position for academic credit if possible under the rules of the applicant’s academic institution. The foundation will cooperate with the applicant and/or the applicant’s academic institution to secure academic credit and/or funding (such as work study or fellowship funding). This position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and learn the inner workings of a small nonprofit.
Full Time Development Director to promote the organization’s mission and values and grow the base of donor support with a focus on charitable giving, planned giving and the agency’s signature Event. Develop publications and communications that support giving. Implement public relations activities to make Turning Points Network a household name in Sullivan County.
Job description is available at www.turningpointsnetwork.org
Competitive salary and benefits. Send resume and cover letter to Deborah@turningpointsnetwork.
Want to make a difference? Learn campaign and organizing skills? Build your resume with a fellowship and internship working on important issues? Fill out this form to find out more information about the 10 hour per week “Summer of HER” Fellowship: https://goo.gl/forms/clCJ3cgFgVVQqc5f2
The Summer of HER (Health, Empowerment, and Rights) is a 10 week field project of the #Fight4HER campaign running from May 21st 2018 through August 12th 2018. As a Summer of HER field fellow you will recruit, train, and work with a team of volunteers, build support in the community to end the Global Gag Rule, and plan and execute a 300 person activist training. You will also work with your volunteer teams to convince members of Congress to stand up to the Trump administration and fight for comprehensive reproductive health care and family planning for individuals around the globe. You will receive rigorous training and work alongside a professional organizer.
To Find Out More: https://goo.gl/forms/clCJ3cgFgVVQqc5f2 Fill out your information, and we will be in touch to provide more information and schedule you for an interview.
Locations include: Las Vegas, NV, Madison, WI, Phoenix, AZ, Raleigh/Durham, NC, Durham/Manchester, NH, and Lehigh Valley, PA and many more.
A PART-TIME COMMUNITY EDUCATION COORDINATOR to implement the community based Green Dot project. Go to www.claremontgreendot.org for information about the project. We are seeking a visionary and dynamic individual committed to making our community a safe place to live, work, and play.
A PART-TIME COMMUNITY EDUCATOR to teach healthy relationships, child sexual abuse and anti-bullying primary violence prevention programming to youth Pre-K through 12th grade.
BOTH POSITIONS MAY BE COMBINED AS ONE FULL-TIME POSITION
Competitive benefits. Please email a cover letter and resume to Amanda@turningpointsnetwork.org. For more information about TPN or complete position descriptions, visit TPN’s website at www.turningpointsnetwork.org.
Metro Walls Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager for our Manchester, NH office.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- General construction industry experience and knowledge of commercial construction sites
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to field foremen and employees
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with clients
- Review, prepare and correct monthly billing reports
- Maintain project contract documents including submittal’s and change orders
- Ensure that all company issued safety rules and OSHA required safety rules are followed
- Attend construction and job progress meetings when necessary
Qualifications and Skill:
- 5-7 years experience in the role of a Project Manager, preferably in the commercial drywall field
- Ability to read and understand architectural and structural drawings
- Strong verbal and written communications skills a must
- Experience in working with construction software including Computer Ease, OST and Plan Grid
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of commercial construction scheduling and deadlines
We offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Walls is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Are you ready to make a difference in the life of a girl? Our Circle girls and teens thrive because of the individual connections made, and the long-lasting friendships they keep!
Circle alumna shares: “The Circle Program showed us girls we are capable of anything we put our minds to! They never told us we couldn’t achieve our dreams. They told us we could strive for anything and make it happen. I’ve always tried to remember that when people or obstacles make me want to give up.”
Organization’s Mission: The Circle Program’s mission is to provide socially and economically disadvantaged New Hampshire girls with new opportunities to develop the skills, courage, and confidence they need to handle the challenges in their lives. We do this by offering girls a unique combination of adult and peer support delivered through year-round mentoring and residential summer camp programs. We serve girls and teens in 33 towns from Concord, north to Plymouth.
Office Location: Plymouth, NH Camp Location: Groton, NH
For full descriptions of open positions click here
For more information or an application contact Kathleen Kearns, Executive Director,
At Fuss & O’Neill, our mission is to provide our clients with innovative and practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to meet their needs. We act together as one company, collaborating to achieve our priorities; we believe diverse viewpoint make for a stronger team; and we support our employees’ professional growth through training and opportunities for increased responsibility. We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Manchester, NH.
As the Senior Regional Marketing Coordinator at Fuss and O’Neill Inc., you will utilize your marketing knowledge and expertise as you manage the creation process of strategic proposals for our northern New England practice and provide mentorship to the team. You will have the opportunity to apply your professional marketing knowledge and expertise to our proposal process. If you have the skills listed below, paired with the position requirements that follow, we want to hear from you:
- Collaborative – Excellent interpersonal skills; highly collaborative yet able to function independently; ability to gain respect and ensure task completion in a deadline driven environment
- Creative Thinking – Ability to connect the dots, where others cannot, share ideas on innovative marketing solutions
- Proactive – Creates a welcoming environment that encourages regular interactions with internal colleagues as well as with design professionals within the industry
- Leadership – Ability to coach and mentor others in a fast paced environment while completing work in a timely manner; willing to be a change agent; honest and positive
- Dedication – Committed to achieving success and driven to make a difference; ability to go above and beyond in order to provide exceptional customer service
- Typically requires 5-10 years of experience with proposal management in a professional services environment
- Experience in the A/E/C industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Advanced writing and communication skills preferred
- Experience managing large groups or projects
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate skills Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign preferred
This position will reside in our Manchester, NH office. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
Visit our website www.fando.com/careers/current_openings to upload your resume and apply online.
Mail your resume to Fuss and O’Neill, Inc., Attention Human Resources
146 Hartford Rd
Manchester, CT 06040
Fuss & O’Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check. Fuss & O’Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program.
Bring your passion and leadership to join the fight against ALS!
The ALS Association Northern New England Chapter is seeking an energetic, mission driven professional to lead our statewide fund development operations. As the Fundraising Events Manager for the states of New Hampshire and Vermont, you’ll be responsible for generating revenue through the Walk to Defeat ALS®, third party events as described below as well as other responsibilities as required or requested. You will experience the gratification of knowing that your work has significant impact on the lives of those dealing with this terrible disease.
The ALS Association is the only national non-profit organization fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease on every front. As the preeminent ALS organization, the Association leads the way in research, care services, public education, and public policy – giving help and hope to those facing the disease.
This role is critical in the growth of The ALS Association Northern New England Chapter which covers the states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. This is a full-time regular position that reports directly to the Executive Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
REVENUE BUDGET ACCOUNTABILITY and PLANNING
Responsible for managing the revenue/fundraising budgets and ensuring budgeted targets are achieved. In addition, responsible for executing the tactics as outlined in the Operational Plan for the Northern New England Chapter’s Walk to Defeat ALS® Program that will enhance revenue growth for our mission. Perform data analysis on a regular basis and redefine strategies as necessary.
RECRUITMENT and CULTIVATION and STEWARDSHIP
Responsible for cultivating and stewarding relationships with key constituents. Recruit and retain Friends and Family Teams and Corporate Teams for the Walk to Defeat ALS®. Work closely with the Team Captains and participants to develop their personal and team fundraising plans by mentoring, coaching, and encouraging fundraising efforts.
Assist and grow the chapter’s corporate partnership initiatives including prospecting, cultivation, developing custom proposals, securing commitments, stewardship and retention.
Recruit, empower, and mobilize volunteers to join us in the fight. Lead, direct, and manage fundraising and logistics committees for the Walk to Defeat ALS®.
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS
Responsible for executing marketing and communications plans, including but not limited to participant recruitment and engagement, awareness events as well as media relations.
STAFF SUPPORT and COLLABORATION
Work in Convio to develop logistics, communications, and collateral, manage the database, and track financial progress.
Convey a professional and positive image that reflects favorably on The ALS Association.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years of proven experience executing and meeting fundraising or sales goals, with two to three years’ experience in peer-to-peer fundraising
- Experience in planning, leading, and managing development events, including coordinating with volunteers for desired outcomes
- Outstanding communication skills, articulate and persuasive, with well-honed relationship building skills
- An incredible passion for our mission that invigorates and excites everyone with whom you connect
- A strong work ethic, essential for this demanding environment that continually strives for excellence
- A dynamic, driven and sophisticated professional excited by the opportunity to help shape the future of the fundraising department and the organization as a whole
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time and work occasional nights and weekends for Association business and events.
- Ability to travel outside of the tri-state area on occasion and as required.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry Walk to Defeat ALS equipment and other materials (up to 30 pounds).
- Strong knowledge of New Hampshire and Vermont communities and corporate leaders a plus.
This is an office based position located in Concord, NH. Travel within the tri state area will be required as necessary.
Qualified and interested candidates please submit your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
The ALS Association endeavors to make www.alsa.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please call 202.464.8831 or email email@example.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
The ALS Association is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
New Hampshire Electric Co-op is the largest member-owned electric cooperative in New England, providing electric utility service to consumers and businesses in 115 communities throughout New Hampshire. Serving our members is at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make, and our mission is to provide our members access to affordable, reliable electric service options that support and simplify their lives. The electric utility industry is currently undergoing enormous change as consumers look for new ways to manage energy costs through renewable energy, distributed energy resources such as solar arrays and battery storage, energy efficiency, electric vehicles.
Please see the NHEC site for current openings.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with regional office locations in Maine, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is seeking an Asbestos Field Technician to work out of our Manchester, New Hampshire area office. The position is needed to perform asbestos and lead inspection and monitoring services.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in occupational safety/health and/or environmental management in general industry and construction sectors
- Bachelor of Science Degree in engineering discipline or equivalency preferred
- Massachusetts Asbestos Monitor and Inspector License to be achieved within 30 days of hire
- Other asbestos-related certifications for some or all of New England (NH/CT/VT/ME/RI) are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must hold a valid driver license in good standing
- Performance of IAQ inspections
- Building material surveys, including collection and laboratory submittal of suspect regulated or toxic materials (i.e., asbestos, lead, UFFI, radon, mold, bacteria, etc.)
- Asbestos and lead inspection/monitoring services
- Travel to various job site location is required
We are committed to giving back to the community in which we live and work. We are a team of talented, committed, energetic people who are motivated by challenge, diversity, and team success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, and a fun and creative working environment. Come join our team.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
New England Offices
See listings here: https://www.hoyletanner.com/careers/
Hoyle, Tanner’s staff consists of Professional Engineers, planners, technicians and support staff. Our team of professionals provides municipal, state and federal clients with quality civil, structural, environmental, transportation and aviation, planning and engineering. We emphasize the development of creative, cost-effective, results-oriented solutions to planning and design projects. We strive to provide our clients with quality services delivered on time, and on budget resulting in successful projects.
Our vision is to provide innovative, collaborative and sustainable engineering and planning solutions to the challenges our clients face, while enhancing the communities in which we work and live. We strive to uphold the highest ethical standards while maintaining integrity and respect within our professional relationships. We continue to build a corporate culture that honors and values the individuality and strengths of our team members and our clients. staff.
ME, NH, VT
Pike Industries, Inc. and Redimix Companies regularly feature many job opportunities on their websites. Please see www.pikeindustries.com or www.redimixcompanies.com for a full list along with application information.
Pike Industries, Inc. and Redimix Companies, is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we continually strive to provide employment opportunities to qualified women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans.