New Hampshire Women’s Foundation posts open positions at our organization as well as other openings women in the Granite State might want to know about.
The New Hampshire Women’s Foundation is seeking interns whose values align with our mission and who have demonstrated commitment to issues affecting New Hampshire women and girls. Our interns participate meaningfully in all areas of the foundation’s work, including grants, research, advocacy, communications, development, events, and administration. They are a tremendous support to our team!
- Responsibilities vary based on the intern’s education and experience. Applicants will have the opportunity to specify which work they are particularly interested in, along with their related skills and experience.
- Like all foundation staff, interns will handle administrative projects as part of their responsibilities, including tasks such as scanning, copying, data entry, and preparing mailings.
An Ideal Candidate Must:
- Possess strong academic credentials; we consider applications from high school, college, and graduate students
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess self-discipline and have time management skills necessary to work on multiple projects
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel; additional technical skills are desirable
- Be energetic and enthusiastic about the foundation’s mission
Our internships are unpaid. We strongly encourage using this position for academic credit if possible under the rules of the applicant’s academic institution. The foundation will cooperate with the applicant and/or the applicant’s academic institution to secure academic credit and/or funding (such as work study or fellowship funding). This position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and learn the inner workings of a small nonprofit.
Location: Hanover, NH
Analysts are expected to identify, connect, and develop relationships with C-level executives at exceptional private companies that are identified as investment candidates. Analysts will develop extensive knowledge of a variety of businesses and business models, as well as a comprehensive understanding of how to source and evaluate investment opportunities. Candidates are expected to have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a strong record of leadership accomplishments. We strongly encourage applicants of all majors to apply.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Interacting and building relationships with founders, entrepreneurs, and operators of companies in a broad range of industries
- Developing and maintaining relationships with industry contacts
- Sourcing, evaluating, and triaging new investment opportunities to develop a strong investment pipeline
- Creating and developing investment theses and communicating them to AC’s senior management
- Researching and compiling insightful company and industry data
- Other duties as assigned
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com and reference Analyst (1183) position.
Badger Daylighting is expanding and seeking professional Hydrovac Operators to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America.
The Badger Hydrovac system is a non-destructive method of excavating as an alternative to mechanical equipment or hand-digging. The Badger Hydrovac uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely, precisely and cleanly excavate around utilities, pipelines and numerous other applications.
- Seventy percent or more of the job’s work time is spent operating the on-board hydro-vacuum system outside the truck performing non-destructive excavation around sensitive underground piping and cables.
- Other hydrovac work consists of tank entry, cleaning and vacuuming, mobilization of equipment, truck maintenance, safety meetings, etc.
- Heavy lifting at times is required.
- Working at heights are sometimes required
- The job requires typical construction type hours with some weeks being less than 40 hours and other weeks very busy requiring 50 plus hours.
- Badger is a 24/7 operation.
- 12 months Heavy Equipment Operation experience preferred.
- OSHA10 safety card certification is required. (If applicant does not hold an OSHA10 certification, Badger will pay for computer based training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of hiring on their own. Certification is the property of the applicant.)
- Safety mindedness is essential.
- Travel out of town and out of state to work will be required at times.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours. (Due to client schedule, our operators may not work every day but must be flexible for irregular hours).
- Underground utility or constructions experience a plus.
- CDL A or B license is an asset
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate Badger Daylighting Corp equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative to locate least intrusive and safest place to park company equipment while on job sight.
- Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Able to troubleshoot and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job:
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
- Be able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
To become familiar with the Hydro-Vacuum Truck Operator position and the company go to www.badgerinc.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Metro Walls – Manchester, NH Portland, ME
Metro Walls was established in 2004 and in less than a decade has grown to one of the leading drywall & framing companies in New England. This company proudly provides outstanding work to some of the region’s biggest and best construction companies.
Metro Walls Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Associate
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Reconcile and balance company credit card statements with receipts
- Review of invoices and timely entering of up to 100 invoices per day into accounting software for payment approval
- Analyze vendor files, and prepare 1099’s for review and annual submission
- Respond to vendor, employee and management inquiries regarding invoices and payments
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Any and all other projects needed and help the administrative staff
- 3-5 years A/P experience with high volume of daily entered invoices
- Knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze info and bring issues to management
- Ability to multi task
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
We offer an excellent compensation package including competitive pay along with benefits which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, S.T.D and a generous company match 401(k) plan. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Walls is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
WHO WE ARE
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a leading and rapidly expanding consulting firm with distinguished multidisciplinary expertise in engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and environmental science. Recognized as one of the largest engineering firms in 2018 by the Hartford Business Journal and classified in 2017 by Engineering News Record as a top design firm, MMI is looking for the next talented professional to advance the team. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with seven regional locations in New Haven, Connecticut; Portland, Maine; New Paltz, New York; Bedford and Manchester, New Hampshire; Springfield, Massachusetts; and Waterbury, Vermont.
YOUR ROLE AND INFLUENCE
We have an exciting opportunity, with excellent growth potential, for a licensed professional engineer to serve as an integral part of our team in New Hampshire and Northern New England on a wide range of municipal and private sector projects.
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. offers a full integration of specialty practices in civil/structural engineering, transportation engineering, geotechnical engineering, water resources engineering, community planning, landscape architecture, water and wastewater engineering, environmental assessment and remediation, and construction administration to bring projects from the planning level through construction. In this position, your former experience and accruing expertise will be fundamental to the team and will advance your opportunities for growth and success.
YOUR SKILLS AND PROFICIENCIES
The Civil/Municipal Engineer should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Six to ten years’ plus experience in providing engineering services to, or for, NH municipalities, with technical/project experience in general civil engineering, highway design, traffic engineering, or bridge design.
- Experience in managing engineering projects
- Demonstrated working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, or comparable software. Experience using MicroStation/InRoads is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to produce well-written reports
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to professional excellence, best practices, and the high standards of ethics and integrity that are fundamental to our success in improving our community. Whether you are a young graduate or an experienced professional, we seek the best talent and offer a wide range of career opportunities for personal growth and professional development
We believe in fostering a workplace that embraces our employees’ unique abilities. We work collaboratively and energetically in a relaxed atmosphere. We have a strong sense of community where we help one another to thrive and succeed. We are each other’s champions and mentors, and we recognize and encourage the successes of others.
Our core values—interpersonal relationships, exceptional work environment, diversity, teamwork, trust, friendship, producing quality work, and commitment to our families and communities—define our firm and are embodied in everything we do.
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Fuss & O’Neill, our mission is to provide our clients with innovative and practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to meet their needs. We act together as one company, collaborating to achieve our priorities; we believe diverse viewpoint make for a stronger team; and we support our employees’ professional growth through training and opportunities for increased responsibility. We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Manchester, NH.
Visit our website www.fando.com/careers/current_openings to upload your resume and apply online.
Mail your resume to Fuss and O’Neill, Inc., Attention Human Resources
146 Hartford Rd
Manchester, CT 06040
Fuss & O’Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check. Fuss & O’Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program.
New Hampshire Electric Co-op is the largest member-owned electric cooperative in New England, providing electric utility service to consumers and businesses in 115 communities throughout New Hampshire. Serving our members is at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make, and our mission is to provide our members access to affordable, reliable electric service options that support and simplify their lives. The electric utility industry is currently undergoing enormous change as consumers look for new ways to manage energy costs through renewable energy, distributed energy resources such as solar arrays and battery storage, energy efficiency, electric vehicles.
Please see the NHEC site for current openings.
New England Offices
See listings here: https://www.hoyletanner.com/careers/
Hoyle, Tanner’s staff consists of Professional Engineers, planners, technicians and support staff. Our team of professionals provides municipal, state and federal clients with quality civil, structural, environmental, transportation and aviation, planning and engineering. We emphasize the development of creative, cost-effective, results-oriented solutions to planning and design projects. We strive to provide our clients with quality services delivered on time, and on budget resulting in successful projects.
Our vision is to provide innovative, collaborative and sustainable engineering and planning solutions to the challenges our clients face, while enhancing the communities in which we work and live. We strive to uphold the highest ethical standards while maintaining integrity and respect within our professional relationships. We continue to build a corporate culture that honors and values the individuality and strengths of our team members and our clients. staff.
ME, NH, VT
Pike Industries, Inc. and Redimix Companies regularly feature many job opportunities on their websites. Please see www.pikeindustries.com or www.redimixcompanies.com for a full list along with application information.
Pike Industries, Inc. and Redimix Companies, is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we continually strive to provide employment opportunities to qualified women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans.